to engage every person with the words, works, and heart of Jesus
and to cultivate what God is doing
About Our Pastor
Pastor Joe Radosevich met Emma soon after a mutual friend told them both that she knew the person they would marry. They were married within a year, and 9 years later, they recently had their 5th child. Joe is originally from Oklahoma, and Emma is from Illinois. Joe has been involved in various ministries and churches for 12 years and trained for ministry at Southern Seminary. Joe grows his own jalepenos, and Emma still loves Monopoly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What should I wear? Our people wear everything from jeans and a t-shirt to slacks and a collared shirt. Our pastor wears jeans and a sweater. Wear what makes you comfortable.
- What is your service like? We read the bible, sing, pray, listen to a sermon, sing again, and give. The whole service is 1 hour and 15 minutes or so.
- What about my kids? We have classes for 1-4 years old. We have a security process so that the person that brings the child is the one that takes her home. But we want the whole family to grow together, and we would love it if you brought your child with you to the service too. We have activity packs for kids so that they can engage their hands while they join us.
- Where are you located? 280 Lakeview Dr. Belgium, WI 53004
- What time is your service? 10:15 am. If you have kids to check-in to one of the classes or want to get some coffee before the service, plan to be there 15 minutes early.
We start with you are in Christ. You are more sinful than you know, but in Christ, you are more loved than you imagine. In Christ, you are adopted, secure, and destined to be like him.
Because we are adopted, secure, and destined to be with God, we serve one another like Jesus served his disciples. We welcome, serve, host, share, and pursue. We show whom we follow by serving one another and those around us.
Failure is Not Final
God is close to the brokenhearted, so we pursue humility and invite broken and messed up people. We do not hide but bring our brokenness to Jesus because we want his presence and restoration. We believe that no one's story is over, so we have hope for everyone.
We are captivated by the reality that God exists, God has spoken, and we can know him. This is an all-consuming reality that transfixes us. We bend our ears and hearts to hear from him in his word.
Living things grow and reproduce. People make people, disciples make disciples, leaders make leaders, and churches make churches. We want to continue that chain and show God's greatness and goodness shining out to the world.